Here is your weekly round-up of Packaging news. If you have a news item you would like to submit for next week’s round-up, please contact Carly Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Research and Markets has released the Global Baby Food Packaging Market 2015-2019 The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.67% over the period 2014-2019.
- CCL Decorative Sleeves has supplied high impact sleeves for Beefeater Gin’s limited edition Spirit of London bottles.
- Tetra Pak has extended its Tetra Brik Aseptic Edge family with the launch of Tetra Brik Aseptic 500 Edge, designed to meet the needs of smaller households.
- Recent figures released by the Alliance for Beverage Cartons and the Environment (ACE) UK show that the proportion of UK local authorities collecting beverage cartons for recycling from kerbside has hit 60%.
- In a bid to boost recycling among consumers, Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) supported its Coca-Cola UK Christmas truck tour with a new initiative developed in partnership with Every Can Counts.
- Elopak has unveiled beverage cartons featuring certified renewable polyethylene (PE). A wide range of Elopak cartons featuring renewable PE will be commercially available in the coming months.