Here is your roundup for the latest ingredients news. Next week’s roundup will focus on packaging.
- Spain-based Nektium’s clinically researched, branded plant extracts are now available for use in a wide range of applications beyond supplements, including sports and energy drinks, dairy products, gummies and cereal bars.
- MycoTechnology Inc, a leading explorer of mushroom mycelia, has set its sights on achieving global scale and realising its innovation pipeline after securing a funding injection of $85 million.
- Ulrick & Short and Silverson Machines are demonstrating the manufacture of a plant-based mayonnaise application, utilising U&S’s latest clean-label egg replacement technologies, and Silverson’s high viscosity in-line mixers.
- BioBetter is repurposing tobacco plants to create the growth factors necessary for the cellular development of cultivated meat.
- Bia Analytical has worked with numerous trusted industry partners to develop a robust authenticity test for parsley.