Roundup: New products
Here is your roundup for the latest product news. Next week’s roundup will focus on the latest ingredients news.
- Non-alcoholic spirit Amplify has recently launched a pre-mixed can, offering an alternative for designated drivers and the “in-between” drink for consumers wishing to cut down on their alcohol intake.
- THIS, award-winning creator of ‘hyper-realistic’ plant-based food, has launched the UKs first meat alternative BBQ skewers in two flavours.
- Unilever has announced that it will partner with food-tech company ENOUGH (formerly 3F BIO) to bring new plant-based meat products to market.
- DEME has announced the launch of its new sustainably sourced medicinal mushroom drinking chocolate made in Portland, Oregon.
- UK game specialist Wild and Game has launched a new, expanded BBQ offering for summer.