Roundup: New products
Here is your roundup for the latest product news. Next week’s roundup will focus on the latest ingredients news.
- Mediterranean food supplier Dina Foods has launched its authentic Paninette flatbreads in 200 Tesco stores.
- Cornwall-based Rebelicious Drinks has created the first ever CBD infused Cream Soda.
- Plant-based food company Oumph! recently gave Stockholmers the chance to try the world’s first plant-based burger resembling human meat.
- Respectful eggs, the UK’s first carbon neutral eggs, have gone on sale in Sainsbury’s stores.
- Barry Callebaut is leveraging its deep scientific knowledge of the cacaofruit and the fruit’s supportive health effect by introducing a nutraceutical fruit drink.
- Neitiv has launched the UK’s first Coconut Flower Beer.