Roundup: New products
Here is your roundup for the latest product news. Next week’s roundup will focus on the latest ingredients news.
- Renewal Mill, an upcycled ingredient supplier and supplier of plant-based, climate-friendly baking products, has partnered with ice cream company Salt & Straw to create a custom chef-driven vegan ice cream flavour (pictured above).
- Global snacking company pladis is launching its first-to-market innovation in the form of McVitie’s Blissfuls, promising consumers a decadent new snacking experience.
- The Collective is kick-starting the New Year with the relaunch of its dairy-free yog pots, introducing an even creamier more luxurious and delicious recipe while maintaining its ‘good for you’ credentials.
- International ice cream company Froneri has announced the latest addition to its portfolio with what it deems to be the world’s first ever ice cream with a cone made from a cookie.
- Westons Cider is expanding its popular Stowford Press brand with the launch of a new price-marked four pack of Stowford Press Apple Cider pint cans in the UK.