Roundup: New products
Image: Mackie's of Scotland
Here is your roundup for the latest product news. Next week’s roundup will focus on the latest ingredients news.
- Highland Spring is introducing a new 5L Fridge Pack, a first for the category which builds on its 10L hydration pack launched in 2021.
- Mahala Botanical, an alcohol free spirits brand that has launched in the UK, is triple-distilled in custom-made vacuum stills with hand-sourced botanicals from the brand’s native South Africa.
- Mackie’s of Scotland has revealed two new flavour combinations set to hit freezer aisles this month – with both representing a celebration of locally-grown summer fruits.
- Danone brand Volvic has revitalised its Volvic Touch of Fruit sugar free flavoured water range with a new Peach & Raspberry flavour, with added vitamin B6 for vitality.
- As part of its Strategy 2030, the German DMK Group is expanding its product range to include plant-based products with its MILRAM brand.
- Caroli Foods Group, a meat product processor for the Romanian market, has launched a range of chilled ready meals under its brand Maestro, prepared using the Micvac in-pack cooking and pasteurisation technology.