Sealed Air's CRYOVAC packaging
Here is your roundup for the latest packaging news. Next week’s roundup will focus on processing.
- ABB Robotics has signed a framework agreement to collaborate with California-based Zume, a global provider of innovative, compostable packaging.
- Swedish company UniCup Scandinavia AB has created an entirely new bio-based beverage lid made of spruce and pine.
- Sealed Air is celebrating a win in the recently held UK Packaging Awards, with an innovative packaging film designed with the circular economy in mind.
- OPRL is adding crisp packets and metallised snack and chocolate wrappers to its specialist in-store recycling labelling in a move backed by WRAP.
- UK-based Nush Foods has relaunched its dairy-free cream cheese – made from almond milk – in recyclable cups with snap-on lids, made by Greiner Packaging.
- Label manufacturer All4Labels is opening its Center of Excellence (CoE) in Salerno, Italy.