Here is your roundup for the latest packaging news. Next week’s roundup will focus on processing.
- Greiner Packaging has announced the latest highlight to its sustainable packaging portfolio with the new thermoformed IML cup.
- Retailer Hot Scotch has received support for the bespoke design of its new jar packaging from UK label manufacturer AA Labels.
- Bradford-based label manufacturer, The Label Makers, recently worked with West Yorkshire distiller, Forged Spirits, to produce a series of impactful labels for a new product launch.
- PET Technologies has recently brought to the market APF-Max, a new generation of flexible PET stretch blow moulding machines (pictured above).
- ATS Packaging Machinery has extended its capping solutions for the food and drink sector with the introduction of a range of state-of-the-art jar lidding machines.