Viscose closures range
Here is your roundup for the latest packaging news. Next week’s roundup will focus on processing.
- Highland Spring is introducing a new 5L Fridge Pack, a first for the category which builds on its 10L hydration pack launched in 2021.
- Greiner Packaging is working on a solution made from compostable polymer, so that customers can easily recycle used capsules on their own backyard compost heaps.
- Local and government leaders, including North Northamptonshire MP, Philip Hollobone, have formally launched construction works at Ball Corporation’s new can-making factory at the SEGRO Park Kettering Gateway.
- Packaging solutions company, Viscose Closures, is launching new branding and website to reflect the company’s growth and investment plans.
- An investment of nearly $85 million by Molson Coors will enable Coors Light to begin the move out of plastic rings this year, and across all Molson Coors’ North American brands by the end of 2025.
- Caroli Foods Group, a meat product processor for the Romanian market, has launched a range of chilled ready meals under its brand Maestro, prepared using the Micvac in-pack cooking and pasteurisation technology.