Jimmy Moons and Magnus Gullberg discuss Tetra Pak's Tubular Heat Exhchanger. Photo courtesy of Tetra Pak
Here is your roundup for the latest processing news. Next week’s roundup will focus on new products.
- Tetra Pak has received an EHEDG Food Safety certification in Food Processing.
- IPL, one of the UK’s leading potato packers, has seen a throughput increase by 25% after investing in new machinery from GIC.
- Mettler-Toledo Product Inspection has announced that its experts will present the latest technologies at Pack Expo Connects from 9 – 13 November 2020.
- Equinom is advancing its seed breeding capabilities to provide novel seed-to-table solutions for the food industry.
- Loma Systems has launched a handheld barcode scanner aimed at creating improvements in supply chain efficiency when used with the IQ4 Metal Detector Series.