Smart industry concept
Here is your roundup for the latest processing news. Next week’s roundup will focus on new products.
- Tomra’s all-new cluster separating machine for cherries, which eliminates product damage, will be shown publicly for the first time at the Fruit Attraction international trade exhibition in Spain.
- Rockwell Automation Inc and Ansys have announced that the enhanced Studio 5000 Simulation Interface now connects with Ansys digital twins.
- Celeros Flow Technology is introducing its Airpel Series of self-cleaning filter (SCF), designed to reduce downtime, increase productivity and contain/reclaim unwanted debris to comply with company and environmental legislation.
- Siemens is targeting food & beverage industry digitalisation with the enhancement of its Solution Partner Programme, in collaboration with seven leading system integrators across the UK and Ireland.
- Key Technology is introducing its VERYX 2.0 line of digital sorters at Pack Expo Las Vegas (27-29 September 2021).