Shaking up the UK snack bar market
One of the fastest growing US snack bars KIND Snacks attended the Lunch! show ahead of its UK launch this October.
The company is launching two ranges: KIND Fruit & Nut and KIND Nuts & Spices. Bars in the Nuts & Spices range have, on average, over 40% lower sugar per 100g compared to similar snack bars, appealing to consumers who are looking for lower sugar options.
Kate Lucas, KIND managing director UK, says, “Consumers today have an ‘always on’ lifestyle but are ever more health conscious so they need a convenient snack that tastes great and is nutritionally rich.”
The KIND range includes:
- Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt
- Caramel Almond & Sea Salt
- Maple Glazed Pecan & Sea Salt
- Peanut Butter & Dark Chocolate
- Almond & Coconut
- Cranberry Almond & Macadamia Nuts
- Dark Chocolate & Cherry Cashew.