ROUND-UP: Packaging – Packaging Innovations 2015 special
From 16-17 September, London Olympia played host to Packaging Innovations 2015. Below is a round-up of just some of the products launched during the two-day packaging extravaganza.
Next week’s round-up will focus on equipment news. To submit an item for inclusion, please contact Carly Wood at [email protected]
- Crown Aerosols and Specialty Packaging Europe demonstrated a range of technologies and services for premium products, including wines and spirits, biscuits, confectionery and dry beverages at Packaging Innovations in London.
- Graphics Packaging International unveiled its range of concepts designed for the craft beer market at the recent Packaging Innovations show in London.
- Continuing its focus on delivering products and services for the packaging industry, brand enhancement specialist API showcased its new creative service offer to the Packaging Innovations show in London in September.
- At Packaging Innovations London, Pollard Boxes demonstrated examples of boxes produced using a range of advanced techniques that establish premium positioning, maximise on shelf appeal and emphasise brand differentiation.
- Pulse Flexible Packaging launched its new range of bespoke pre-made pouches, branded Pulse Premium Pouches, or Triple P, at Packaging Innovations, held in London in September.