Here is your weekly round-up of packaging news. Next week’s round-up will focus on processing news. To submit an item for inclusion, please contact Carly Wood at [email protected].
- Twinings is repositioning its range of fruit, herbal and green teas with a £10 million packaging relaunch due to reach retail and out-of-home (OOH) environments from the end of 2016.
- TCL Packaging has introduced a new ovenable packaging film to its product range.
- Avery Dennison has collaborated with Viridor and PET UK to help Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) reduce waste, costs and the carbon footprint of Smartwater production in the UK.
- Stella Artois has launched a limited edition line up of new artfully designed premium packaging across its small and large packs for the festive season.
- Consumers in Sweden now have an environmentally sound choice for chilled drinking yogurt, following the launch of a range of Skånemejerier products in Tetra Top 330 Mini Nallo.
- Løv Organic has partnered with Crown to market its new organic infusion offering, Løvely Glögg, in premium metal packaging.
- 100% of wood fibre purchased globally in 2015 was either FSC certified or FSC controlled wood, reveals the ninth annual Proforest report on the Chain of Custody (CoC) commitment made in 2007 by Alliance for Beverage Cartons and the Environment (ACE) members.