Roundup: New Products
Here is your roundup for the latest product news. Next week’s roundup will focus on the latest ingredients news.
To submit an item for inclusion, please contact Rodney Jack at email@example.com.
- Kopparberg is launching its own range of hard seltzers.
- White Claw Hard Seltzer, America’s most successful new alcohol brand, has now launched in the UK.
- Jack Link’s has announced the launch of savoury beef bars made with 100% beef.
- New Canadian brand Sapsucker has launched a trio of first-in-their-category organic sparkling tree waters.
- Charlie Bigham’s, the premium pre-prepared meals and puddings brand, has added four new dishes to its range.
- Yeo Valley has launched its thickest yogurt ever, kerned in Somerset and in 100% recycled and recyclable pots.