Roundup: New products
Here is your roundup for the latest product news. Next week’s roundup will focus on the latest ingredients news.
- Oddbird winery has released the world’s first organic and spontaneously fermented wines without additives liberated from alcohol.
- UK vegetarian food brand Linda McCartney’s is making its category debut with the launch of four new plant based drinks.
- Sharp’s Brewery has rolled out a new cider brand in the UK on-trade, in partnership with Aspall Cyder House.
- pladis is introducing a first-to-market fusion of its bestselling McVitie’s Jaffa Cakes with the humble doughnut, to create McVitie’s Jaffa Jonuts.
- Phenolaeis, supplier of sustainable palm fruit extract, is launching new First Date’s Date & Oat Bites, a clean label chewy granola product.