Roundup: New products
Selection by Pidy is a new premium range of ready to fill shortcrust tartlets. Read more in our editor's half dozen, linked below.
Here is your roundup for the latest product news. Next week’s roundup will focus on the latest ingredients news.
- Belgian start-up Tiptoh has partnered with SIG and Olympia Dairy to bring a new range of pea protein beverages to the Belgian market.
- Violife, the UK alternative to cheese brand, has launched three new flavours, including anticipated Le Rond Camembert flavour.
- New-Meat pioneer Redefine Meat has announced the launch of the first ever category of plant-based whole cuts that achieve a level of product quality comparable to high-quality animal meat.
- Island Light, a small independent business based in Leeds, UK, is launching its signature homemade rum creams, also known as ‘Kremas,’ originating from Haiti.
- More new products in our Editor’s Half Dozen!