Here is your roundup for the latest processing news. Next week’s roundup will focus on new products.
- Omron, a global leader in end-to-end automation solutions, recently launched its V275 Series printer-integrated label inspection and barcode verification system to help manufacturers more efficiently monitor their product and packaging labels.
- Lödige Process Technology has launched its new Type CM CoriMix Ringlayer Mixer, offering hygienic processing of moisture-sensitive powder batter mixes.
- Chilean company Vitafoods has put its trust in Tomra Food again in order to optimise its sorting process and continue to offer premium quality frozen raspberries.
- Dinnissen Process Technology is presenting its new tiltable Dima Bag Emptier, making the bag emptying process more hygienic, ergonomic, safe and productive.
- Caro Nut Company has selected Key Technology’s new VERYX BioPrint sorter (pictured above) to help it improve product quality and increase yield.