Here is your roundup for the latest processing news. Next week’s roundup will focus on new products.
- German company Bergmann Brauerei has invested in a compact Innokeg AF1-C1 from KHS for its brewing operations.
- Alfa Laval’s new CM Connect marks the next step in the digitalisation journey to drive innovation and growth for customers in the hygienic processing industries.
- ABB Robotics is working with Zume to automate its production and enable the scale and speed required to make the California-based company’s packaging a cost-effective alternative to single-use plastics.
- International technology group Andritz has launched Nutrion, an innovative vacuum drum filter with a hygiene-optimised design that ensures high-quality end products.
- Fortress Technology has supplied Trigon Snacks with a bespoke linear Stealth metal detector for its latest coated honey roast nut production line.