Here is your weekly round-up of processing news. Next week’s round-up will focus on Shelf Life news. To submit an item for inclusion, please contact Carly Wood at email@example.com.
- Tomra Sorting Food has unveiled its new sorter for the vegetable, fresh cut and potato processing industries, the Tomra 5B.
- Markem-Imaje has launched its MW470 coding ink – a white ink aimed at the beer, cola and fruit juice sectors.
- To meet manufacturers’ demands for high speed applications, such as bottle cap printing and pull tab engraving, Videojet Technologies has introduced a 100-Watt fibre laser – the Videojet 7610.
- Thiele Technologies, a Barry-Wehmiller company, has released its new Woven Poly Propylene (WPP) Sealer for the Star Series line of bag filling machinery.
- StarPRO is a new line of professional cleaning products from Starbrands, which has been producing British cleaning products for more than 70 years.
- Mettler Toledo’s advanced inspection solution combines both checkweighing and vision inspection in a single process, helping to prevent both label mix-up and ensure weight verification.