Here is your roundup for the latest ingredients news. Next week’s roundup will focus on packaging.
- Batory Foods, a US sales and supply chain management solutions provider of commodity and specialty food ingredients, has announced its first significant B2B sale of VINIA® red grape powder.
- Tasneem Alonzo, joint managing director at EHL Ingredients, has shared insights into what we can expect to see on tables during 2021.
- Sensient Technologies Color Group has announced its 2021 Color of the Year as “Rising Orange”.
- Flavorchem, an established leader in the manufacturing of flavour, ingredient, and colour solutions, has released its 2021 Trends & Flavor Forecast.
- Prinova has launched a range of pre-mixes for dairy replacement products, to help manufacturers respond to what it describes as a plant-based revolution.
- Kalsec, a leading global producer of authentic spice and herb extracts, colours, antioxidants and advanced hop products, has achieved B Corporation (or B Corp) Certification.