Roundup: New Products
Here is your roundup for the latest product news. Next week’s roundup will focus on the latest ingredients news.
- Sisters Tracy Luckow and Lori Gitomer are delivering a reimagined multi-sensory whipped cream experience through their new US company, Whipnotic.
- International iced drinks company, Polar Krush, has announced the arrival of its new frozen carbonated drinks range, Calippo Burst – its biggest launch in this sector for several years.
- Enriched eggs, from Stonegate Farmer have gone on sale this April exclusively in Sainsbury’s stores. Enriched free-range hens are fed on one of three enhanced diets that create the Enriched range; Energise, Defence, and Multi Vit.
- Bombay Sapphire has launched Bombay Citron Pressé, a new distilled gin with flavours of Mediterranean lemons, and the juniper notes of the brand’s signature vapour infused London Dry Gin.
- Valeo Snackfoods has announced it is developing a range of non-HFSS snacks, due to launch later this year.