Here is your roundup for the latest processing news. Next week’s roundup will focus on new products.
- A new compact version of the popular Astech SRA Bandsaw (pictured above) is now available in the UK & Ireland from Interfood Technology, which offers automatic cutting of both frozen and fresh bone-in or boneless produce.
- Campden BRI has updated guidance on the design, implementation and control of cleaning and disinfection of food factories.
- Illinois-based manufacturer Atkore has enhanced its Calbrite conduit support systems for sanitary & washdown environments.
- TMG, owner of Mecatherm, a world leader in industrial baking equipment, has acquired a majority stake in ABI Auto-Bake Industries Ltd, leading Canadian designer, manufacturer and integrator of industrial baking equipment.
- Veolia Water Technologies UK recently worked with an international beverage manufacturer to supply and install a new system for the treatment of its process water and wastewater.