Here is your weekly round-up of processing news. Next week’s round-up will focus on Shelf Life news. To submit an item for inclusion, please contact Carly Wood at email@example.com.
- The new range of Inoxpa Prolac HCP hygienic centrifugal pumps are ideal for pumping applications which require high levels of hygiene, resistance to chemical agents and gentle handling of delicate ingredients.
- New research from Barclays finds that, over the next decade, investing an additional £1.2 billion into manufacturing processes in order to increase robotics and automation could add as much as £60.5 billion to the UK economy.
- Tetra Pak’s OneStep processing technology now enables producers to prepare UHT milk from powder in one continuous step.
- Baker Perkins has developed new systems to meet the rapid growth of baked granola cereal and baked granola bars.
- A project involving BOC, a number of food companies and the University of Lincoln is set to revolutionise ready meals.
- Heateflex Corporation has introduced Gambrinus, designed to reduce total package oxygen (TPO) in beer bottling lines.