Here is your weekly round-up of ingredients news. Next week’s round-up will focus on packaging news. To submit an item for inclusion, please contact Carly Wood at [email protected]
- Salt of the Earth has launched Umamix Bold for multiple applications in the food manufacturing and food service industries.
- EHL Ingredients has launched four new Asian herb and spice blends following the surge in popularity of Thai and Chinese dishes.
- Beneo has developed a way to combine its rice flour and rice starch ingredients to create a gluten free, yeast raised pizza crust.
- Premium Ingredients has launched a new range of stabilisers for acidified dairy beverages based on soy-polysaccharide fibre.
- Welch’s Global Ingredients Group has strengthened its product portfolio with 100% Niagara grape juice – a golden American superfruit juice that promises a sophisticated flavour profile and naturally nutritious polyphenols.
- Sensient Flavours has unveiled its latest line of flavours for biscuits, which offers seasonal combinations for spring, summer, autumn and winter, enhancing the appeal of all types of biscuits by providing sophisticated taste sensations.