Here is your weekly round-up of packaging news. Next week’s round-up will focus on processing news. To submit an item for inclusion, please contact Carly Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tetra Pak has extended its on the go beverage range with two new portion size packages, the Tetra Prisma Aseptic 200 and 250 Edge with DreamCap 26.
- Bakkavor Meals Sutton Bridge has recently relaunched its Tesco’s Indian Kitchen Meal for One range in perforated two-compartment trays from sole supplier Faerch Plast.
- Glass manufacturer Encirc has designed and produced the glass bottles for a new range of hand crafted soft drinks from premium soft drinks and mixers brand Franklin & Sons.
- Tesco has partnered with Hilton Food Group and Linpac to maximise the recyclability potential of its plastic fresh food packaging.
- Product protection and on shelf impact are being combined in a new thermoformed multilayer polypropylene pot from RPC Bebo Polska for Polish manufacturer Menii’s range of fruit mousses.
- Britvic has taken significant steps towards exploring wood fibre bottles as a viable packaging option for multiple sectors.
- Fruit flavoured sparkling drink Fanta has been given an overhaul, Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) has announced.
- Orangina is gearing up for summer with new bikini and trunk packaging for its 420ml bottles.