Here is your roundup for the latest ingredients news. Next week’s roundup will focus on packaging.
- GNT, manufacturer of EXBERRY Coloring Foods, has announced an initial investment of $30 million to expand its operation in North America.
- Kerry, the taste & nutrition company has increased its targets for Scope 1 and 2 carbon emissions reduction from 33% to 55% by 2030.
- As part of its 2025 strategy to expand the portfolio of its global Taste & Wellbeing business, Givaudan has reached an agreement to acquire DDW, The Color House, a US based natural colour company.
- AAK has developed a range of fats for chocolate and confectionery manufacturers that are looking to benefit from the growing popularity and premiumisation of caramel.
- Synergy Flavours has launched 4Protein to optimise the taste of whey protein products.
- IFF is introducing a high-performing, innovative stabiliser solution for the dairy alternatives market.