Roundup: New Products
Image courtesy of Norseland
Here is your roundup for the latest product news. Next week’s roundup will focus on the latest ingredients news.
- Beroni is getting ready to launch restaurant quality fresh frozen pasta in the UK.
- Norseland, the UK’s leading speciality cheese company, is preparing to launch Applewood Vegan Grated.
- Manchester independent drinks company Kingsland Drinks has launched a range of gin and vodka pre-mixed cocktails.
- UK brand Pork Farms has developed its first Porkless Pork Pie.
- Food manufacturing specialists Wright Food Group has developed a range of frozen, ready to bake mince pies and a plant-based sticky toffee pudding for M&S.
- Israeli food tech start-up myAir is leveraging AI to personalise stress relief via botanically infused nutrition bars.