Servo screw capper. Image: KHS Group
Here is your roundup for the latest processing news. Next week’s roundup will focus on new products.
- Beneo has announced a €50 million investment in a new pulse processing site in Offstein, Germany.
- IMA Group has launched OPENLab: its network of cutting-edge technological laboratories and testing areas, dedicated to the research on sustainable materials, technologies and production optimisation processes.
- KHS has developed a modular PET filler platform.
- OperaPrima from Ecor International, the automatic pizza shaper with a patented cold processing system, is completing its offer with new pizza dough, available in four types of rolls.
- Silvery Tweed Cereals has unveiled the latest instalment in a £600,000 investment into fully segregating allergens at its Berwick-upon-Tweed headquarters in the UK.