Round-Up: Shelf Life
Here is your weekly round-up of Shelf Life news. Next week’s round-up will focus on ingredients news. To submit an item for inclusion, please contact Carly Wood at [email protected].
- Ocean Spray’s new Sparkling Cranberry and Sparkling Cranberry Raspberry drinks are made with spring water and contain real berry juice.
- The Collective is adding a cherry SKU to its range of gourmet yogurts, with the release of its New Year limited edition product, an alcoholic Morello Cherry & Kirsch variety, available until March 2016.
- More Than Meat is launching a new Jerk Burger, said to be the first vegan jerk burger available in the UK.
- Lactalis Nestlé, the UK fresh dairy products venture, has expanded its Munch Bunch Squashums range with the introduction of Huge Tubes.
- Nature’s Finest has unveiled a premium range of adult fruit snacks in two varieties: Juicy Pineapple in Coconut Water and Juicy Mango in Coconut Water.
- Organic dairy brand Rachel’s has announced a range of three new 0% fat Greek style yogurts in blueberry, peach and passion fruit and lemon and ginger.
- Cadbury Dairy Milk has launched Cadbury Dairy Milk Medley, a multiple taste experience that aims to drive new growth in small tablets.
- Maynards and Bassets will be joining forces to reinvigorate adult candy this February, with a new brand to lead and inspire the category.
- Glorious! has added a taste of the American South to its SkinnyLicious range with the new Texan Four Bean Chilli soup.