Here is your weekly round-up of processing news. Next week’s round-up will focus on Shelf Life news. To submit an item for inclusion, please contact Carly Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Carritech Research has developed ColdBake technology for producing new ranges of sweet and savoury ‘baked’ foods that are capable of carrying heat sensitive ingredients that provide health, nutrition and medicinal benefits.
- Ulma Packaging is now offering the UK market a high tech version of its Atlanta range of horizontal flow wrapping machines.
- Resource management and recycling company Wastecycle has been awarded a 24-month waste management contract with meat-free food manufacturer Quorn Foods.
- DataLase’s new inline digital printing technology enables brand owners, co-packers and converters to generate high quality graphics while minimising costs and boosting supply chain efficiencies.
- Sick believes it has set a technology milestone in sensing capability for food and drink process and packaging automation.
- Suez Advanced Solutions has launched its first hygienic ice pigging machine, the AQL500, suitable for applications in the food and FMCG sectors.