Here is your weekly round-up of processing news. Next week’s round-up will focus on Shelf Life news. To submit an item for inclusion, please contact Carly Wood at email@example.com.
- Linx Printing Technologies has unveiled a new opaque yellow pigmented ink that promises excellent contrast on both light and dark substrates to ensure effective code visibility across a range of food packaging applications.
- Achieving the perfect popcorn texture is now quicker and more consistent thanks to the launch of a new testing device by Stable Micro Systems.
- Somic is now represented and supported in the UK and Ireland by Alpma.
- Tetra Pak has launched an ice cream filler designed for small to medium producers looking to lower operating costs with minimal investment.
- A new Bulk-Out Bulk Bag Discharging Station from Flexicon prevents cross contamination during material changeovers, while eliminating downtime associated with cleaning of hoppers.