ROUND-UP: Shelf Life
Here is your weekly round-up of Shelf Life news. If you have a news item you would like to submit for next week’s round-up, please contact Carly Wood at [email protected]
- Olympic Gymnast and Strictly Come Dancing Champion, Louis Smith MBE, has shown his support for the launch of Yushoi Snapea Rice Sticks, a brand new snack that has been developed to provide a tasty alternative to fried crisps.
- British chocolate brand Seed and Bean has announced its largest European role out to date.
- This summer, Phileas Fogg is helping convenience and independent retailers unlock additional crisps and snacks sales by introducing its best-selling American Style Bubble Chips variant in a £1 price marked pack (PMP) format in the UK.
- Artisan chocolate maker NearyNogs has developed a gluten free bean to bar product.
- Tyrrells, the UK-based crisp brand, is launching Butter and Mint crisps.
- Cadbury Dairy Milk is relaunching Cadbury Dairy Milk Strawberries and Creme.