Ingredion is expanding its functional starch portfolio
Here is your roundup for the latest ingredients news. Next week’s roundup will focus on packaging.
- Bunge Loders Croklaan is ramping up its reformulation solutions as food producers in Europe prepare to implement front-of-pack nutrition labels.
- ADM has expanded its protein portfolio with the addition of new textured wheat and pea proteins.
- Solina, leading European producer of savoury ingredients solutions, has announced the completion of its acquisition of Bowman Ingredients.
- Firmenich has announced it has created the world’s first ever flavour by artificial intelligence (AI).
- Ingredion EMEA has added three new cold swelling modified potato starches to its highly functional starch portfolio.