Here is your roundup for the latest ingredients news. Next week’s roundup will focus on packaging.
- Israel-based Cham Foods Ltd is launching a line of dry, ready-to-eat pulses and grains for instant meals and soups.
- Kerry has announced that it has reached agreement to acquire leading Canadian probiotic company, Bio-K Plus International.
- Paradise Fruits Solutions by Jahncke has launched a new range of allergy-free nut flavoured granulates.
- Chr Hansen Natural Colors has opened its renovated research & development site in Montpellier, France.
- Kerry has embarked on its Explore Umami and Kokumi initiative that invites food product developers to access the company’s extensive resources on these two tastes.
- Allmicroalgae is set to double its output of algae-based ingredients as it announces significant production capacity expansion.