Here is your roundup for the latest ingredients news. Next week’s roundup will focus on packaging.
- Food tech startup ChickP Ltd is presenting its chickpea isolate as an all-purpose, nutrition-packed, plant-based egg alternative for eggs in mayonnaise.
- The EIT Food project “Sustained energy release starchy food products” hopes to introduce consumer-focused starchy products that can contribute to consumer’s health.
- GNT has launched two Exberry Coloring Foods made from turmeric and spirulina, with a wide range of opportunities for clean label products.
- Griffith Foods has released Infuso a natural, flavoured oil which it says will make snack production “easier and help food manufacturers in their quest for an outstanding snacking experience.”
- Ulrick & Short has launched a new functional flour, aimed specifically at improving viscosity, texture and structure in gluten free bakery applications.