Here is your weekly round-up of processing news. If you have a news item you would like to submit for next week’s round-up, please contact Carly Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Stable Micro Systems, the manufacturer of texture analysis instrumentation, has introduced a new touchscreen interface to deliver speed and simplicity to texture measurement.
- Cargill has opened its extended chocolate facility in Mouscron, Belgium.
- Tetra Pak has launched a new high capacity extrusion line for the large scale production of ice cream sticks and sandwiches.
- To meet code requirements before, during and after the retort process, Videojet has announced its latest ink innovations: the V476 and V521 for use with its 1000 Line of continuous inkjet (CIJ) printers.
- Campden BRI has been awarded a contract by the Rural Payments Agency (RPA), an executive agency of DEFRA, to provide analytical testing services.
- As part of an industry wide water reduction target, members of the Food and Drink Federation (FDF) have collectively reduced their water use by almost a quarter since 2007.