Round-Up: Shelf Life
Here is your weekly round-up of Shelf Life news. Next week’s round-up will focus on ingredients news. To submit an item for inclusion, please contact Carly Wood at [email protected].
- Talking Rain Beverage Company, the US maker of Sparkling Ice flavoured sparkling water, has announced an international distribution and expansion development for the brand in the UK and Ireland.
- belVita Breakfast’s latest innovation, Soft Bakes Choc Chip, will be launching this June in a single portion format.
- Following demand for its special cask ale Sea Fury, Sharp’s Brewery has unveiled a bottled version, which is available at supermarkets and independent retailers across the UK.
- HempCo Canada Superfoods has launched a new range of hemp oil, seeds, superfoods, supergreens and snacks under its first consumer facing brand, PlanetHemp.
- Olive brand Bodega has branched out into two new categories with the launch of a range of flavour inspired grain salads and a selection platter that brings together a classic combination of antipasti ingredients.
- Organic dairy brand Rachel’s is expanding its breakfast pot range with the launch of two new Greek style flavours – natural and honey.
- Coca-Cola Great Britain (CCGB) has announced that a new and improved sugar-free Coca-Cola will be in stores this summer.
- Danish football star Christian Erikson has partnered with the company behind the balanced energy drink, State.