Here is your weekly round-up of processing news. Next week’s round-up will focus on Shelf Life news. To submit an item for inclusion, please contact Carly Wood at [email protected].
- Atlas Copco has extended its portfolio of GHS VSD+ vacuum pumps with the launch of a new model offering power of up to 1,900 m3/h.
- Klüber Lubrication has developed Klüberfood NH1 CH 2-460, which is particularly suited for the lubrication of oven transport chains in large industrial bakeries.
- Retsch sieve shakers ensure accurate, reliable and user friendly grain size analysis.
- Primera Technology has unveiled its desktop colour label and tag printer, the LX500e.
- Linx Printing Technologies is extending its recently launched Linx 8900 CIJ (continuous ink jet) printer with the introduction of two models.
- GEA has completed its entry into the bakery market by closing its acquisition of Imaforni, an Italian supplier of advanced lines for crackers, soft and hard biscuits.
- Vinireg+ and Oenoreg+ wine production temperature controllers, from West Control Solutions, are easy to install and use with just four buttons for heating or cooling control selection, plus up and down temperature adjustment.
- Plastics supplier Exporta Global is launching the V-Crate and A-Crate following on from the success of its F-Crate range.
- 3M’s Food Safety Business has launched its Microbial Luminescence System UHT Beverage Screen Kit, a new test for ultra high temperature (UHT) and extended shelf life (ESL) beverages.