Round Up: Shelf Life
Here is your weekly round-up of Shelf Life news. Next week’s round-up will focus on ingredients news. To submit an item for inclusion, please contact Carly Wood at [email protected].
- A new UK company is rivalling leading cola brands with the launch its Green Cola product, sweetened with stevia and caffeinated with green coffee beans.
- Sunny D is being relaunched to promote its high vitamin D content and fusion of citrus fruits.
- Häagen-Dazs has launched a strawberries & cream limited edition ice cream bar in honour of its partnership with Wimbledon.
- In response to the increasing popularity of tropical flavours, Mondelēz International-owned Maynards Bassetts has launched Maynards Bassetts Jelly Babies Tropical.
- Mars owned confectionery brand Wrigley has announced the UK launch of Starburst Strawberry, following the product’s successful introduction in the US earlier this year.
- Fudge Kitchen has added two new sugar free products to its Delectables free from range of premium brittles and caramels.
- UK-based Tangerine Confectionery is extending the Jameson’s brand with the launch of Jameson’s Peppermint Ruffles.