ROUND-UP: Shelf Life
Here is your weekly round-up of Shelf Life news. If you have a news item you would like to submit for next week’s round-up, please contact Carly Wood at mailto:[email protected]
- belVita Breakfast is launching its belVita Crunchy Hazelnuts product in a single portion format following its success in multipack format since its April 2014 launch.
- Plamil Foods has launched a free-from chocolate bar. According to the company, although many popular varieties of dairy-free ‘milky’ chocolates are often marketed to children, they contain more sugar than most varieties of chocolate.
- Northern Ireland’s Tayto Crisps has launched a new curry flavour – Ruby Murray Curry Rough Cut crisps.
- Savoury biscuit brand Ritz is launching Ritz Crisp & Thin, aimed at the growing demand for savoury snacks in the UK.
- Granola brand Lizi’s is launching a gluten-free version of its original granola, catering to consumers suffering from coeliac disease, gluten intolerance or those simply living a gluten-free lifestyle.
- Upbeat, the dairy protein drink launched by The Good Whey Company, has announced the arrival of its newest flavour – Chocolate & Orange.