Round Up: Shelf Life
Here is your weekly round-up of Shelf Life news. Next week’s round-up will focus on ingredients news. To submit an item for inclusion, please contact Carly Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- UK chocolate company Whitakers Chocolates has capitalised on the success of its range of personalised chocolate bars with the addition of the ColourBox.
- Flower and White has unveiled its new range of Meringue Bars in Raspberry and Chocolate flavours.
- Bite UK, the retail arm from the stable of Eurostar Commodities, has announced the launch of its new snack range produced for YO! Sushi.
- Tangerine Confectionery is marking the 170th anniversary of Barratt with a Spring relaunch of the retro sweets brand.
- Cadbury and Oreo will be coming together once again in both tablets and bags this February with two new sharing products: Cadbury Dairy Milk Oreo Sandwich and Cadbury Oreo Bites.
- UK snack and biscuit manufacturer Pladis has launched a new Hazelnut flavour as part of the McVitie’s Hobnobs Nibbles range.
- Nestlé has announced that it will be bringing its premium chocolate brand, Les Recettes De L’Atelier, to the UK following its substantial growth across Europe.
- British hand-cooked crisp brand Tyrrells has added to its range with the launch of the new Scrum’ptious British beef & Suffolk ale crisps – just in time to mark the start of the NatWest 6 Nations Championship.
- Mr Stanley’s Confectionery launched three new flavours of alcohol-themed fudges at international confectionery trade show ISM in Germany last month.
- New ethical food brand MIA has landed in the UK with a six-strong range of Madagascan single origin, bean-to-bar chocolates.