ROUND-UP: Shelf Life – Lunch! 2015 special
The 2015 Lunch! show took place at the Business Design Centre in Islington, London on 24-25 September. A total of 350 exhibiting companies showcased an eclectic mix of food, drink, packaging and technology. Below is a round-up of some of the new products on show this year.
Next week’s round-up will focus on ingredients news. To submit an item for inclusion, please contact Carly Wood at [email protected]
- One of the fastest growing US snack bars KIND Snacks attended the Lunch! show ahead of its UK launch this October.
- Recently launched TÅPPED Organic Birch Water exhibited its three varieties of birch water at the Lunch! show in London.
- Healthy world food brand Mini nom nom’s exhibited at September’s Lunch! show in London.
- Rebel Kitchen showcased its latest dairy-free coconut ‘mylks’ at the UK’s Lunch! show in September.
- Nina Bakery launched its new range of ‘no tear’ stone oven pitas in the UK on 24-25 September at Lunch!.