Round-Up: Shelf Life
Here is your weekly round-up of Shelf Life news. Next week’s round-up will focus on ingredients news. To submit an item for inclusion, please contact Carly Wood at [email protected].
- Following the successful launch of Ritz Crisp & Thin, Mondelēz International is growing the range with a new 30g bag and three promotional price marked packs.
- Germany’s market leading Krombacher Brewery is launching its Krombacher Radler brand in the UK.
- The Berry Company is relaunching its existing juice and tea range with 40% reduced sugar and calories, in line with a new pack design.
- Owned by Northumbrian Fine Foods (NFF), Prewett’s has further extended its range to include milk free biscuits, indulgent all butter cookies and individually wrapped chocolate coated biscuit bars.
- UK supplier of American snacks and confectionery Innovative Bites has signed a deal with Hostess to distribute its limited edition Twinkies Ghostbusters Key Lime Slime product in the lead up to the film’s UK release.
- Choc Chick is launching Blissful Blends, a range of blended raw cacao chocolate powders, in the UK.
- Britvic has revamped its juice drink Drench, with new packaging and a reformulated recipe.