Round Up: Processing
Here is your weekly round-up of processing news. Next week’s round-up will focus on Shelf Life news. To submit an item for inclusion, please contact Carly Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DuPont Nutrition & Health has announced that it will be opening a new deep-freeze warehouse centre in Niebüll, Germany.
- Campden BRI has launched ten new research projects that will investigate the latest hot topics in food and drink.
- Liquid Vision Innovation has been awarded €25,000 from INCluSilver to develop an optical sensor to improve the quality of olive oil.
- Smart solutions organisation Piab has launched new software for the 3D printing of configurable bag grippers.
- As food supply chains are becoming increasingly more complex, food businesses are constantly challenged about the way they mitigate risks to deliver safe and nutritious food to the consumer.
- The Food Standards Agency (FSA) and Food Standards Scotland (FSS) have published details of a review into the sites where meat products are processed and stored in the UK.