Round Up: Ingredients
Here is your weekly round-up of ingredients news. Next week’s round-up will focus on packaging news. To submit an item for inclusion, please contact Carly Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kerry Taste and Nutrition has confirmed its acquisition of Spanish food producer Hasenosa.
- As part of its 2020 strategy to strengthen its capabilities in natural flavour solutions for its customers, Givaudan has announced that it has entered into an agreement to acquire 40.6% of the shares of Naturex, a French public listed company, for €135 per share and a total consideration of €522 million.
- Arla Foods has announced that it plans to sell its cheese production site in Sonthofen, Germany to German-based dairy company Allgäuer Hof-Milch GmbH.
- According to a study conducted by Global Market Insights, the pea protein market size is expected to increase beyond 33 kilo tons by 2023 with a CAGR of 13.5% from 2023-26.
- Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) has announced that Capri-Sun has reduced the sugar content of its original range by 50% in the UK.