Round-Up: Shelf Life
Here is your weekly round-up of Shelf Life news. Next week’s round-up will focus on ingredients news. To submit an item for inclusion, please contact Carly Wood at [email protected].
- Rice producer Riso Gallo has introduced Rice Cakes to its brand portfolio
- Potted meats and spreads manufacturer Binghams has launched two new products: Potted Pulled Pork and BBQ Pork Spread
- MBM Enterprises, Blackfriars Bakery has announced the launch of Lumberjack Protein Packed Flapjack Bars, offering a gluten-free, protein rich snack bar suitable for vegetarians
- With barbecue season well underway, Empire Bespoke Foods has further bolstered its French’s portfolio with the addition of a trio of deep south inspired barbecue sauces
- Mondelēz International has unveiled Mikado’s new flavour, King Double Choc, with twice the chocolate of Mikado King
- Gathr has launched two new variants of its flagship cricket flour bars, Crobar.