Here is your weekly round-up of ingredients news. Next week’s round-up will focus on packaging news. To submit an item for inclusion, please contact Carly Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Arjuna Natural Extracts has launched X-tend, its natural preservatives range that keeps food fresh and increases shelf life.
- The latest addition to the Gerkens cocoa powder range from Cargill is an intense dark red cocoa powder.
- Crisp Sensation is introducing five new variants of its crumb coating, taking the range to six.
- EHL Ingredients is offering food manufacturers a range of festive organic ingredient blends and stuffing mixes.
- Direct Food Ingredients has unveiled its own brand product range, Blue Diamond, with a full audit trail comprising stringent factory audits and accreditations.
- PureCircle has introduced Sigma-Beverage, its latest stevia ingredient that is specifically optimised for beverage formulations.
- Cargill’s cocoa and chocolate business has released its latest report highlighting the key sector trends to help manufacturers develop their next innovations, including four themes: indulgent, premium, healthy and sustainable and clean.