ROUND-UP: Shelf Life
Here is your weekly round-up of Shelf Life news. If you have a news item you would like to submit for next week’s round-up, please contact Carly Wood at [email protected]
- Online subscription snack business graze has announced its first retail launch in the UK.
- Created by Yumsh Snacks, snack brand Ten Acre has unveiled two new popcorn flavours – Lucia Popperley’s Cappuccino Popcorn and Cousin Penelope’s Strawberry & Cream Popcorn.
- With Halloween in mind, Britvic Soft Drinks has launched a new limited edition strawberry, apple and grape flavour for its Robinsons Fruit Shoot No Added Sugar range.
- British chocolate brand Choc On Choc is launching a new retail offering with a line of chocolate buttons in 100g sharing packs.
- After finding success in the US, Red Boat Fish Sauce is now being launched in the UK by Red Boat Europe.
- Fine pressed fruit and vegetable juice manufacturer James White Drinks has launched a rhubarb drink under its Great Uncle Cornelius brand.
- High protein bagels are the latest addition to Dr Zak’s range of high protein bread and pasta.