SHELF LIFE: Weekly round-up
Here is your weekly round-up of Shelf Life news. If you have a news item you would like to submit for next week’s round-up, please contact Carly Wood at email@example.com.
- Produced by Smithfield Foods, French’s Hot Dogs are the latest addition to the brand’s range of mustard, relishes, sauces, and salad dressings on offer in the UK.
- Pastry manufacturer Peter’s Food Service, based in South Wales, UK, has struck a licensing deal with Asian cuisine brand Sharwood’s to launch a new range of Sharwood’s chilled pastry bakes.
- Dutch snack manufacturer and Crisp Sensation licensee Royaan has introduced its Kwekkeboom Oven range of ovenable finger foods.
- Premium cake brand Kate’s Cakes has launched its new Cake Squares product range in the UK.
- Keith Spicer has unveiled eight fruit and herbal flavours for its Dorset Tea brand. The new look range taps into the growing trend for fruit, herbal and green teas.
- Radnor Hills has launched its premium Heartsease Farm pressé range.
- Harry Brompton has announced the second flavour to be added to the world’s only premium alcoholic ice tea range – Berries & Cucumber Alcoholic Ice Tea.
- A range of sodium-reduced savoury snacks has been launched by newcomer Hoopo Healthy Snacks, produced using low sodium sea salt SoLo.
- As part of its recent re-launch, kids’ cereal bar brand Harvest Cheweee has launched its first new flavour in three years – Strawberry Crush.
- Microwaveable snacking brand Taste Inc is extending its range of on-the-go snacks with the launch of the Fish Fillet Burger, a fish fillet coated in breadcrumbs, topped off with cheese and tartare sauce.